I provide holistic fertility support for people planning conception naturally and those looking to avoid pregnancy with non-invasive methods of birth control. This service does not replace medical support, but rather compliments it and may include cycle tracking, yoga-inspired mindfulness tools and evidence-based resources and referrals that prioritize optimal fertility health.
While Steph is based in the Niagara Region and meeting in-person is an option for locals, this is a virtual service. Even though a couple of screens may separate us, anyone can benefit immediately from Fertility Support, as you will be given tools and techniques to use in your daily life. We will take a whole body health approach to your reproductive health goals with sustainable practices that will help you far beyond this season of your life.
Our sessions may include:
- A Lifestyle Assessment to review your reproductive health history and discover which areas (physical, mental and lifestyle) can be adjusted and optimized for your fertility health goals
- Fertility Awareness Methods (cycle tracking and charting, BBT and more)
- Identify any limiting beliefs that may be blocking your fertility or reproductive health goals
- Practice relaxation, breath-work, meditation and mindfulness tools to encourage balance in your entire body
- Nutritional support with a Registered Holistic Nutritionist for cycle health and couples trying to conceive
- Current and evidence-based information so that you can be fully informed about your options and choices in reproductive health
the support package
Fertility Consult $65
Meet with Steph online! During this consult, we will go through your health history and fertility journey up until now. Based on your individual situation, you will receive a customized holistic fertility wellness plan. You will leave your consult with a deeper understanding of your situation and how we can work together to help you achieve your specific fertility goals in a 3 month program.
3 Month Program $250
1 x 60 Minute Lifestyle Assessment to identify goals, challenges and first steps
6 x 30-45 Minute Fertility Support Calls (biweekly via Zoom)
6 Check-ins between sessions (via Email)
Cycle Charting & Fertility Awareness method Education
Weekly 1:1 Online Meditation & Breath-work practice
1 x 60 Minute Nutrition Call with a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (via Zoom)
Unlimited text/email support during our contracted time
*additional sessions available for additional fees.
Book a FREE Consultation with Steph to learn more about Fertility Support